Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology, University of Arizona, 1997
My current research interests focus on the scholarship of teaching and learning in higher education.
I am an Associate Professor of Practice in the Psychology Department, which means that my primary responsibilities are related to teaching. I teach PSY 101 (Introduction to Psychology), PSY 290a (Research Methods), and PSY 397 (SAIL: Student Advocates for Improved Learning).
- PSY 101 (Introduction to Psychology)
- PSY 240 (Developmental Psychology)
- PSY 290a (Research Methods)
- PSY 326 (Human Memory)
- PSY 340 (Introduction to Cognitive Development)
- PSY 397 (SAIL: Student Advocates for Improved Learning)