Fall 2021 Advising
Advising appointments will be available via zoom, phone, or in-person.
Appointments are required. Use TRELLIS to schedule
For in-person appointments, come to the Psychology Building room 312 to check in.
For our protection and yours, we expect all visitors to wear masks.
For questions about enrollment and registration, please visit our Registration/FAQ page.
Psychology Academic Advising
Appointments are reserved for declared Psychology or Psychological Science Majors only.
Psychology Minors should contact their assigned minor advisor via email for advising.
Your advising team will be offering zoom, phone, or in-person advising options this fall.
Looking for the first available appointment?
For phone and zoom appointments, your advisor will contact you at the scheduled appointment time, so please be at your computer.
Not sure how to make an appointment on Trellis?
If you are a Psychology Minor, or exploring the Psychology major, please email the advisor assigned to your last name for information about advising.
Declare the Psychology Major
To declare the Psychology major, click HERE
Contact your Advisior
General Questions: MBB-psycinfo [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Last Names A-G: Randy Yazzie – YazzieR [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Last Names H-O: mbb-psycinfo [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Last Names P-Z: mbb-psycinfo [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Arizona Online students Last Names G-Z: Jamie Ellsworth - Jellsworth [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu
- Assistant Director of Academic Advising and Arizona Online students Last Names A-F: Melanie Lipton – MelanieLipton [at] email [dot] arizona [dot] edu